Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Good evening lovelies!

Welcome to my newest adventure and true passion, Lace and Confetti Events. My name is Yakira and I am OBSESSED with weddings and all things love. I want to share a little about myself and the passion that goes into Lace and Confetti. I will do my best not to bore you and I promise there will be adorable pictures :)

As I mentioned, I am Yakira and my love for all things wedding started with planning my own wedding to the love of my life Andrew. 
 

Andy supported every crazy idea I had, every change I made and possibly even some bridezilla moments. Nonetheless, I found my happy place searching for new ideas on Pinterest. I found the perfect dress one day while scrolling and through some super sleuthing I found a local bridal shop that carried that particular dress (YES! Thank you Jesus for that small miracle.) When I walked in to try on the dress, I fell in love with the bridal shop and mentioned to the consultant how I would absolutely adore to work there. It must have been my lucky day because I was able to apply that day and then shortly after start training for junior consultant. In my time at this bridal shop, I was able to learn the ins and outs of bridal fashion as well as participate in wedding expos, private venue events and meet some amazing people.

My time at this job was cut short due to moving out of the area due to my husbands job but the job gave me the fire and passion that has led to this new career choice. I was able to decide on a destination wedding and I luckily married my best friend without a single worry or regret about my wedding day. 

I know that wedding planning isn't always a breeze but that is where Lace and Confetti Events can help. I want to make your day as perfect and enjoyable as mine was, therefore I am sharing my inspiration and real talk for the every day bride who is feeling a little overwhelmed.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions/suggestions you might have for your wedding planning needs. I promise to do my best to always bring you content you enjoy. 

Thanks for sticking it out if you're still around to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment